Sunday, August 5, 2012

Angelics!

A thread I'm not sure why I started, I just thought it would be cool. I want to make a list of every single angelic (and ultimate) item. I want pictures of wielded items as well as trail GIFs, this will have to be done mostly by me, if you see me ingame and have an exotic angelic item give me a whisper and you can help, I know this really doesn't make sense but it would be cool to know what the weapon you're about to buy/forge looks like, anyways it's just a thought so that doesn't mean it will happen, although I am really considering this and may start as soon as I can get on lastco. Please check back often! CPS donations will be accepted (loljkfuckyouIdon'twantyourcps) I love you fuckers, if you need me I'll be in your mothers room. - Daisuke

9/12/2012 - I HAVE DECIDED TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS AND SEE WHAT COMES UP!  THIS WILL START IMMEDIATELY AFTER I DOWNLOAD LASTCO! DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment